Play and train on the same field as your heroes this April.
The game of cricket is loved by many in Abu Dhabi and the epicentre is at the mighty Zayed Cricket Stadium.
And for lucky budding cricketers they have the fantastic opportunity to learn all the skills and tips this April, thanks to Abu Dhabi Cricket’s Spring Smash Masterclass camp.
Taking place from 4 to 8 April, your child will have the opportunity to learn how to bat, bowl and field under the guidance of World Cup winning English captain, Eoin Morgan and Irish superstar captain, Paul Stirling.
And to celebrate this coming together of two cricketing giants in our very own city, Yalla – Abu Dhabi Life has teamed up with Abu Dhabi Cricket to give away four camp sessions run by the Zayed Cricket Academy.
Valued at AED 800, the camp offers two programmes; junior and senior; for eight to 12-year-olds and 13 to 18-year-olds over the five days where they will be able to pick the brains of two of the world’s greatest cricketers on the field during training and off with a final day Q&A session.
And if that wasn’t enough, every cricketer will get a Zayed Cricket Academy jersey and a signed cricket bat by Morgan and Stirling.
To be in with a chance to win one slot at this fantastic cricketing experience; simply answer this question;
Which country did Eoin Morgan captain to the ICC Cricket World Cup?
- South Africa
Fill in your details and answer and make sure to follow @yallaabudhabi on Instagram and Facebook for more chances of winning.
Alternatively, you may email your answers and personal details to [email protected].
Terms & conditions:
- The competition will end on 3 April 2022 at 1pm.
- The prize is not transferable nor can it be exchanged for cash.
- You must hold a green pass on the Al Hosn app if you are over 16-years of age or a negative PCR test not exceeding 14 days.
- Those who are not Abu Dhabi based can avail of discounted stay through one of Abu Dhabi Cricket’s hotel partners, however, the stay must be booked by the individual directly with the hotel.
- Yalla Abu Dhabi reserves the right to choose the winners.
- Yalla Abu Dhabi reserves the right to withdraw the winner’s place and offer to another entrant if no response from the winner has been received within 24 hours of initial contact.
- The Promoter may terminate, amend or withdraw this prize draw and/or these terms and conditions at any time.
- Entry to the prize draw is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. By entering the competition, you are deemed to have read and accepted these terms.
- For a full list of Yalla Abu Dhabi Life’s Terms and Conditions, click here.