Rising up from the west end of the picturesque Abu Dhabi Corniche is one of the most recognizable structures in the city, the iconic Jumeirah Hotel at Etihad Towers. Now of course, you have all heard of this luxury hotel, but we are giving you some unique insider tips to make the most of your day here.
- Book one of the BEST brunches in town. The Friday brunch at Nahaam features fresh sushi, pasta, seafood and a genuine smoker brought from the United States that offers some of the best brisket you will ever eat outside of Texas! Espresso martinis, tequila shots and special chef offerings are also served tableside just for you. Bring the kids along as children 12 and under are complimentary!
- Okay, now that you are probably in a food coma, what could make the day even better? How about relaxing with your feet in the sand with free pool and beach access after brunch! Keep the party going with drink specials at the pool bar too!
- Don’t feel like leaving this paradise and driving home? Book a room with their fantastic UAE Residents Offer and not only do you get to ride up to your suite in elevators that are lined with extremely rare marble from the Seychelles, but once you get to your room, you can marvel at the exquisite works of art from His Highness Sheikh Suroor bin Mohammed Al Nahyan’s own private art collection of which various pieces are displayed in guest rooms.
- When you wake up and go down for your complimentary breakfast at Rosewater, stop off to take in the oculus installation on level P4 which is an extraordinary piece of ceiling jewelry that features 12 tons of handcrafted crystal and glass art.
- After your hearty breakfast and before checking out, walk down to the Etihad Towers jetty and hop on a boat to cruise down the Abu Dhabi Corniche and take in the gorgeous skyline from the water. The super helpful concierge can assist you in setting up a boat cruise to top off your Jumeirah experience the right way.
With their tagline, Stay Different, Jumeirah at Etihad Towers is truly is a different and unique hotel once you step foot into the light filled, luxurious lobby so come experience and visit it yourself and discover a whole lot more than you thought.
Follow @AbuDhabi_Insider on Instagram for more Abu Dhabi adventures.