Calling all cycle enthusiasts!
The Crown Prince Court presents the Hudayriyat Cycling Challenge on 2 April, in collaboration with the Abu Dhabi Sports Council.
This event will offer two races featuring first, a 100km challenge that starts at 6.30 am when riders complete a total of 10 laps.
Secondly, the 30km challenge that starts at 5.00 pm that will consist of three laps of the 10km circuit.
Keep in mind you can only enter one race, either the 100km or 30km.
The great news is that the challenge is open to all – Youth 17 -23, Open 24-39, Masters (40-49), Veterans 50+ and People of Determination.
- ONLY one race, either the 100km or 30km, can be entered
- A neutral start for 1km to allow riders to settle and then racing over 10 laps
- Male and females to race separately – opposite gender is NOT allowed to give any assistance
- This is a road bike ONLY event, no TT Bikes, bar extenders or e-bikes allowed
There are many cash prizes for all the different categories, which can be found on their website.
- COVID-19 Protocols – All participants must provide a PCR negative test result to be within 48 hours of event day
- Participants vaccinated with the sign (*), (E) or (V) in their ALHOSN app must provide a negative PCR test result within seven days
If you feel you are up to the challenge, register here.
If you don’t want to cycle but want to be part of this amazing challenge who not become a volunteer. Just contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.