To celebrate the win of the coveted stars globally, the eatery is bringing a first-of-its-kind dinner series to the region
Are you ready for gastronomy like you’ve never experienced before?
The Hakkasan Executive Chef Dinner Series, a reservation-only event, will feature chefs from Michelin-starred Hakkasan restaurants in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, and London.
The unique inaugural dinner series will celebrate the Michelin stars of Hakkasan restaurants around the world, featuring chefs from all these reputed establishments.
To be held at Emirates Palace on 10 June, the experience is priced at AED 598 per person and is open for reservations now!
Bringing together four executive and head chefs, the launch evening of the Hakkasan Executive Chef Dinner Series will showcase the top Hakkasan chefs from Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Mayfair, and Hanway Place in London.
You might also like: What do COYA, Hakkasan and Zuma have in common?
Bringing a delightful combination of each of their own locality’s flavours with decades of collective expertise, the chefs have curated a Cantonese menu only to be found at Hakkasan restaurants throughout the GCC.
The special four-course menu, with two dishes served per course, will represent each of the four Hakkasan culinary masters. Get salivating over a menu that will feature.
Chef Andrew Lee, Executive Chef, Hakkasan Abu Dhabi
- Supreme snow crab saffron soup, urchin king crab dumpling
- Peking duck duet includes Peking duck with caviar, black truffle roasted duck puff
Chef Michael Zhen, Head Chef, Hakkasan Mayfair;
- Dim sum two style with lobster and cheese bean curd wrap, gratin scallop dumpling, spicy curry sauce
- Wild freshwater king prawn salad with sakura cress, pickled purple and orange carrot, plum and sweet chilli dressing
Chef Andy Toh, Executive Chef, Hakkasan Dubai
- Wok-seared wild John Dory with flying fish roe, selection Kristal caviar, heirloom carrot conflict, carrot broth
- Sauteed seasonal asparagus, seasonal mushroom with fermented black bean, Lo Gan Ma chilli
Chef Keith Lim, Head Chef, Hakkasan Hanway Place
- Braised Wagyu short rib with baby onion, pickled mustard
- Supreme stock ribbon noodle, soft-boiled egg with Nameko mushroom, shaved black truffle
We’re making reservations now!
Hakkasan Abu Dhabi, Emirates Palace
Executive Chef Series. Price AED 598 per person. For more information and reservations, call 02 690 7739 or visit hakkasan.com/abu-dhabi/
Follow Yalla – Abu Dhabi Life for all the latest events across the capital and beyond