Make your Saturday super with the B.I.G brunch.
Saturdays in Abu Dhabi are all about brunch and one of the B.I.G’est parties in town is the W Abu Dhabi – Yas Island.
A swanky venue where you can soak up all those party vibes, please your palate with a delicious array of global cuisine from five live cooking hubs including Jing Jiang chicken rolls from Steam Table, Salmon Sashimi – American Way from Nikkei House, a pulled beef BBQ burger from Meat Vault while sipping an expertly crafted mixed beverage brought to your table by the drinks trolley from 1pm to 4pm.
You know it’s a great time and the five-star hotel has teamed up with Yalla – Abu Dhabi Life to offer one lucky winner two house beverage packages for the B.I.G Brunch.
To get your hands on this fabulous simply answer this question: what is the famous backdrop you should strike a pose in front of at the W Abu Dhabi – Yas Island?
- Yas Marina Circuit
- Yas Bay Waterfront
- Ferrari World Abu Dhabi
You can find the answer to the question here.
Fill in your details and answer and make sure to follow @yallaabudhabi on Instagram and Facebook for more chances of winning.
Alternatively, you may email your answers and personal details to [email protected].
Terms & conditions:
- The competition will end on 6 February 2022.
- The prize not transferable nor can it be exchanged for cash.
- Yalla Abu Dhabi reserves the right to choose the winners.
- Yalla Abu Dhabi reserves the right to withdraw their place and offer to another entrant if no response from the winner has been received within 48 hours of initial contact.
- The voucher is valid for six months.
- The winner must collect the hard copy from the hotel in order to redeem the prize.
- The Promoter may terminate, amend or withdraw this prize draw and/or these terms and conditions at any time.
- Entry to the prize draw is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. By entering the competition, you are deemed to have read and accepted these terms.
- For a full list of Yalla Abu Dhabi Life’s Terms and Conditions, click here.