You must hold a negative PCR test result not exceeding 96 hours.
Taking place from Thursday 20 to Sunday 23 January 2022, Abu Dhabians will be able to catch the likes of four-time major winner, Rory McIllroy, DP World Tour number one, Collin Morikawa and defending champion, Tyrrell Hatton showcasing their skills at Yas Links Abu Dhabi for the first time in the tournament’s history.
And to celebrate the festival of golf, Yalla – Abu Dhabi Life in collaboration with DP World Tour is offering you a chance to win two Champions Club Hospitality tickets for the Abu Dhabi HSBC Championship.
The tickets are valued at AED 1,500 (per ticket) will offer the lucky winner VIP admission to the Champions Club on Thursday 20 January 2022, a gourmet breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea, a premium house beverage package inclusive of grapes and hops, a premium food offering served buffet style, an exclusive deck overlooking the ninth and 18th greens, a spacious air-conditioned chalet, a big screen showing all the live action and complimentary WiFi so you can upload all the special moments you catch on camera onto your social channels.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets for you and your friend, answer the following question:
Who won the 2021 Abu Dhabi HSBC Championship?
- Colin Morikawa
- Tyrell Hatton
- Rory McIllroy
Fill in your details and answer and make sure to follow @yallaabudhabi on Instagram and Facebook for more chances of winning.
Alternatively, you may email your answers and personal details to [email protected].
Terms & conditions:
- The competition will end on 19 January 2022 at 9pm.
- The prize not transferable nor can it be exchanged for cash.
- You must hold a negative PCR test result not exceeding 96 hours.
- Yalla Abu Dhabi reserves the right to choose the winners.
- Yalla Abu Dhabi reserves the right to withdraw their place and offer to another entrant if no response from the winner has been received within 48 hours of initial contact.
- The Promoter may terminate, amend or withdraw this prize draw and/or these terms and conditions at any time.
- Entry to the prize draw is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. By entering the competition, you are deemed to have read and accepted these terms.
- For a full list of Yalla Abu Dhabi Life’s Terms and Conditions, click here.