The curtain’s finally closing on a week of daily wins! Two winners can walk away with a pair of tickets each to The Finals of the Mubadala Abu Dhabi Open.
The Final of the first-ever Mubadala Abu Dhabi Open is sure to go down as a pivotal moment in the capital’s sporting calendar. The best female tennis athletes from across the globe are all set to compete for a whopping $800,000!
Celebrating its 50th anniversary, the WTA together with Mubadala will have 28 players (singles draw) and 16 teams (doubles draw) compete in this new addition to the WTA tour, and of course fight for the highly sought-after ranking points.
Outside the court, you can expect player meet and greets, family entertainment, plenty of prizes to be won and food to be gorged on at the food trucks in the Fan Village. So gear up to witness and be a part of this iconic moment in the UAE sporting calendar!
To stand a chance to be one of two winners of the Mubadala Abu Dhabi Open Finals, all you need to do is answer this super simple question and register.
How many years is the WTA celebrating in 2023?
- 25 years
- 50 years
- 75 years
Today’s competition will end at 5pm, so don’t miss out!
- Entries for the competition will close at 5pm, 31 January.
- The tickets are for 12 February 2023 only.
- The tickets will be emailed to the confirmed winner’s email address.
- Tickets are non-transferable and must be used for the date issued.
- Tickets are for Regular (Category 2) Upper Bowl Seating.
- Yalla Abu Dhabi reserves the right to withdraw the winner’s place and offer to another entrant if no response from the winner has been received within 24 hours of initial contact.
- The Promoter may terminate, amend or withdraw this prize draw and/or these terms and conditions at any time.
- Entry to the prize draw is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. By entering the competition, you are deemed to have read and accepted these terms.
- For a full list of Yalla Abu Dhabi Life’s Terms and Conditions, click here
Follow Yalla – Abu Dhabi Life for more exciting competitions
Image source Canva Images