Win this AED 100 voucher and you could be going on a boat tour or taking part in an exciting watersport activity. And what’s even better is that Jalboot Marine is giving away vouchers worth AED 100 to five lucky winners.
Just in case you don’t know, but we’re sure you do, Jalboot Marine offer exciting aquatic activities conveniently placed behind Abu Dhabi Mall. All levels are welcome from beginners upwards. There’s a female captain and you can customise your own itinerary too!
There’s no better time than now while the temperature has dropped to head to the water and enjoy watersports.
All you have to do for a chance to win an AED 100 voucher, redeemable at Jalboot Marine is to choose the right answer below.
Competition ends at 5pm, Wednesday, 9 December.
Where is Jalboot Marine Located?
- In front of Abu Dhabi Mall
- Behind Abu Dhabi Mall
- In front of Marina Mall
Log into the box below to play!
Fill in your details and answers. Make sure to follow @yallaabudhabi on Instagram and Facebook for more chances of winning!
Alternatively, you may email your answers and personal details to [email protected].
Terms & conditions:
- Competition is only open to Abu Dhabi residents
- Only one competition entry per person.
- There will be five prize winners who will receive AED100 vouchers that can be used to purchase any of Jalboot Marine’s activities
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered
- The competition will end on 9 December 2020
- Yalla Abu Dhabi reserves the right to choose the winners
- Yalla Abu Dhabi reserves the right to withdraw their place and offer to another entrant if no response from the winner has been received within 24 hours of initial contact
- The Promoter may terminate, amend or withdraw this prize draw and/or these terms and conditions at any time.
- Entry to the prize draw is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. By entering the competition, you are deemed to have read and accepted these terms.
- For a full list of Yalla Abu Dhabi’s Terms and Conditions, click here