FIQ! – Groupe Acrobatique de Tanger is an otherworldly collection of acrobatic feats, figures, colours, music, sketches and headspins narrated by Morocco’s finest artists
There’s a new acrobatic show happening in Abu Dhabi that will feature an otherworldly collection of gravity-defying performances.
The Arts Centre at NYU Abu Dhabi is all geared up to present FIQ! – Groupe Acrobatique de Tanger. This is not your average circus performance as it combines acrobatics, dance, and music and features an alchemy of colours in a stunning visual world created by Moroccan artist Hassan Hajjaj.
You might also like: COMING UP: A barrage of exciting art and culture events at NYU Abu Dhabi
Set to sounds by DJ Dino and fiery rap, FIQ! brings together 15 diversely skilled performers in a whirlwind of traditional and modern floor acrobatics, dance, sketches, headspins, breakdancing, and even taekwondo and freestyle football.
And there’s more: Groupe Acrobatique de Tanger, the team behind the electrifying acrobatic show, will host a special workshop on 24 April where you can learn the techniques from an ancient folk art that includes circular acrobatics, tumbling, and building human pyramids.
With the show running from 28-30 April, don’t miss out on the experience of a lifetime! And we’re giving out five pairs of tickets to some really lucky winners. To stand a chance, all you need to do is answer this super simple question.
Where is the circus from?
- The tickets are for FIQ! – Groupe Acrobatique de Tanger on 28 April at 7.30pm.
- The tickets will be emailed to the confirmed winners’ email addresses.
- Tickets are non-transferable and must be used for the date issued.
- The performance is in The Red Theater at The Arts Center at NYU Abu Dhabi.
- For inquiries please email [email protected]
- The winner(s) must respond within 24 hours to our message or we reserve the right to select a new winner.
- Open to UAE residents only.
- Yalla Abu Dhabi reserves the right to choose the winners.
- Yalla Abu Dhabi reserves the right to withdraw the winner’s place and offer to another entrant if no response from the winner has been received within 24 hours of initial contact.
- The Promoter may terminate, amend or withdraw this prize draw and/or these terms and conditions at any time.
- Entry to the prize draw is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. By entering the competition, you are deemed to have read and accepted these terms.
- For a full list of Yalla Abu Dhabi Life’s Terms and Conditions, click here
Follow Yalla – Abu Dhabi Life for more exciting competitions
Image source NYUAD Arts Centre